View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:56 AM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

odd request/question, but is it possible to access the recovery on this (i saw the CWM thread below, but does that apply for sd card too? Or somehow flash a zip file? I'm trying to get the google now to work on the phone and I'm not sure if I can just drag files out of the zip to where they should go to get it to work, before i tried, I thought to ask if there was anyway to just flash the zip. Like with goomanager or rom manager possibly?

I'll try it later if I don't get a reply back before I have time to try it, I'll post my results.

arrrggg, so .39 is what we should be running now? Instead of the one included with your zip file? Says it's .27 something, should I change to .39 for better performance?

edit:so far the googlenow velvet app runs when copied to system/app but it doesn't look like google now, it's the original google search app even after being replaced, I used the arm6 version from xda

Last edited by EyeB; 09-02-2012 at 01:59 AM.