View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:05 PM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 on it's last breath, need quick advice on new phone

tmobile uses sim cards so you don't have to be stuck with it, you can take phone and switch to another company (well ATT most likely on sim card but there are other ones too)

The new moto photon Q has a keyboard. It does look tempting but my $30 sero tempts me even more lol. I'm really considering Tmobile's $30/month plan but I'm with family on sprint and since I'm not paying the bills, I'm stuck. I did buy a tmobile sim to stick in my tp2 though , rare occasions that i need it but it's prepaid with $5 on sim for quick emergency calls.

There are no root tether apps on android so it will be easy to do same. WMWifiRouter is free now and I've not come across one as versatile on android, I said one because I can use multiple apps to get same.

If only I knew I could switch back to the $30/month sero for sure, I'd upgrade to sero premium, get subsidized phone then downgrade back to tp2. Or if someone knew this for sure is possible, I'd sell them a subsidized phone if they paid the month/or two that account was on sero prem maybe *hint hint*lol. Got 3 sero lines up for upgrade just not upgrading since can't find phones that are compatible that does better than tp2