View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:51 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: So I finally started tweeting #sprintsucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
in trouble for roaming? don't all plans have free roaming? My co-worker asked "so the verizon towers are all that work, shouldn't I just switch to verizon?"
the operator's reply was "yeah, I hear that a lot"
Yes it is free roaming but they give you a limit, if you go over that limit sprint holds the right to terminate your account. It has been the easiest way for people to get out of contracts lol

Quote:
anyhow, I've been in NH for 2hrs now and none of my SMS that people are sending me are coming through. and I sent out a picture of my kid eating a huge carrot to my family. Only one of the mms's sent.
Well this probably won't help much but you can sens sms and mms via "email to sms"

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)