View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:05 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: So I finally started tweeting #sprintsucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
the TP2 sucked for me cause I am a heavy txter.
the kb was awesome, just the best... but if you had over 1K text, the phone died and so did senseui. I do over 3K text a month.
I had a lot of texts too on my phone, what I did is just remove sense ui. I was fine with the normal UI and for those that weren't there was SPB Mobile Shell.

Quote:
BTW: my entire building has been sprint roaming. one guy called and said it is a network issue with upgrading the local towers to LTE. Then gave him a code to use verizon towers which didn't work for phone calls. If you make a phone call, you get a verizon operator asking for a credit card.. "Klodike 514 what number pls". He called back to escalate the issue and they said that it would be 72hrs before anyone got in touch with him.
But even if he uses verizon temporarily he won't get in trouble for roaming? But look at the bright side that means you will have LTE soon.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)