View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:16 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Oh, man... I could really use some help. HTC Sense Issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche' View Post
It's just Sense that keeps restarting. I have no idea how to back things up. I tried to once, and it wouldn't work, I think it's Titanium Backup or something that I have. Anyway, I'm afraid to use it either way, because what if it backs up whatever is messing with my phone?

Anyway, I'm not worried about backups. I do still have the ROM file on my laptop. However, I don't know how to flash/re-flash. I did it once, and with help from my friend. To be honest, I'd love a ROM running ICS, Sense, and that has a free wi-fi tether app. Is there a good one you could recommend? I May not be able to flash, but maybe I coul;d have someone else do it.
Don't worry bud, flashing isn't that hard. When you rooted it, way back when, did you use htc's method or revolutionary(twrp)? If twrp do you know which version? If running twrp, power down the device. then when off, hold down the volume down key and while holding that down press/hold the power button until it boots up into bootloader. From there hit volume down to highlight recovery then power button to select it. From here you can find options to wipe/factory reset. Wipe if installing a new rom or flash over the synergy to try fixing. There are also wipe tools available to flash that'll clear all data. You can also find the install option(just set the zip your flashing on the root of you sd card b4 hand and it'll become available to install. Hope this helps..if not ask away.

I great app for backing up data/personal info is mybackup. Makes things extremely easy..

Oh and I'll ask my buddy to pop in here, list a few roms for ya and their options (i've been too busy at work to keep up with it all so he for the most part keeps me in the loop.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.