View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:39 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Help me choose a new Sprint phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I don't hate sprint, and you see I didn't mention anything about T-mobile. I was just saying that WP should be sufficient for his/her needs that have been stated. Reason why I said that about Google is because they're known to sell personal information.
LOL.. sure sounds like there's hatred in so many of your posts!! Anyways..OP asked for help choosing a new phone, named a few devices, and also said no more wp! Tink named a few devices and reasons why(as asked)..where are your suggested devices? Sure sounds like another one of your m$/WP plugs!!

And again..so what? OP specified his/her distrust for m$(& nothing of the same for google) so it's in no way ironic to him/her..maybe to you but not them!! How many times do you think the (frequent)members want to read your repetitive posts?

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-25-2012 at 09:23 AM.