Old 08-20-2012, 12:16 PM
meltmanbob
Lurker
Threadstarter

meltmanbob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 on it's last breath, need quick advice on new phone

Damn! I completely forgot about posting here, been having issues with the computer still. Good to see there's a lot of replies, sorry I didn't get back to it sooner

The plan I'm on is the 450min anytime for $69.99 before taxes etc. Considering how broke I am and it will be a while before I can afford a nice, new phone I was still considering just replacing the TP2 with a used one. Ebay has some with bad ESN's but I'm sure methods for dealing with that aren't allowed to be discussed here.

Anyway I do appreciate all of your suggestions and I will look into them but there is one post in particular I'm interested in hearing more about.

Leadpoizon - If I can get a Sprint rep to do what you're talking about, I'd have already switched. I have gone up the chain as far as I can numerous times and every manager of a manager of a manager ends up telling me that they can't do anything to help me. No amount of reasoning, rationalizing or threatening to leave gets them to say anything different. Can you provide any specifics about this document you're referring to? I can call in and go through getting someone with a brain on the phone but I'm hoping I can give them something a little more specific. I know it would suck to have to wait another 2 years but I would be perfectly fine with the Arrive.

Again, sorry guys for forgetting about my thread, I really DO appreciate all of the responses!!!