View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 03:59 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

I've spent a several days making lots of necessary changes to the xml to not only make the keyboard feature of 2.2 work but also added a bunch of new buttons for use with the new features as well! So much time put into it..I hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you think!!

@ Karl.. Sorry for the long delay on porting it over!! Work has been a b*tch for me lately and haven't had too much free time. But now that I have this 100% working 2.2 theme(xml) base, I'll try getting to work on that for you

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 TWRP2.2(v2)_ui.zip (741.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.