View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:26 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: We finally know how awesome the Epic 4g is :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
That's funny because Sprint has sold almost 5 million iPhones...

So you're saying on the network with the worst choices for Android in 3 years a device sold under 2 million and this is good?
No I am saying the Epic sold more Android phones for samsung then any other postpaid Android phone on ANY network. To add to that the Epic earned the most revenue for samsung then any other phone.

Also keep in mind when the Epic came out it cost 50$ more to buy then all other android phones and the iphone.

Plus sprint is losing money on every iphone it sells.

I am not saying that we should only make keyboard phones, just pointing out there is a huge demand for keyboard phones.

That said you can't compare Apple's with oranges. If Apple releases a kayboard phone then we can compare how it does for Apple. But for Samsung by the looks of that chart keyboard phone did pretty good I would say.

Effectively the most important thing to note is that it outsold the none keyboard alternatives such as Vibrant, Fascinate and Captivate.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 08-10-2012 at 04:32 PM.