View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My next phone will not be Windows! I am going Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Great post, just would like to clarify a couple things here.
1) there is a flash video app for WP that you could try, it might help on some of the sites you frequent, it's pretty much a browser that tries to extract the .flv files from the sites and then play them in it's video player.
2) Adobe has discontinued flash for mobile so now even the newer android phones (GS3, one series) don't have it unless a custom rom is installed I guess.
1. I tried the flash app, couldn't get it to play anything. Can you play any video from free-tv-video-online.me or firstrowsports.eu?

2. I know it works great on my Galaxy S2, whether they have discontinued it or not, these sites are flash video only, any way to watch them on Windows Phone?