View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 07:54 PM
masetas
VIP MVP

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Motorola Photon Q ?????

What do you guys think about the motorola photon q that was announced by sprint

RELEASE Date 8/19/12

the specs on the phone dont seem mind blowing compared to the sgs3 or evo 4g lte but will definitely hold its own and most importantly of all it has a full qwerty keyboard not just that crap touchscreen keyboard

heres some specs

Android 4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich
1.5 GHz dual-core processor
Rear-facing 8MP camera with 1080p video capture and playback so you can leave your digital camera at home. Plus, those photos can be set to automatically upload to Google+ so you don’t have to worry about accidently deleting them.
Front-facing HD camera for easy Google+ Hangout video chats or conference calls
Mirror mode when connected with HDMI cable (sold separately) to view images, files and movies on a larger screen, like your TV at home.
Sprint ID, offering an innovative way to personalize an Android smartphone with apps, widgets, ringtones and more all, in a single download
NFC support to share links, apps, YouTube clips and more with Android Beam

Im definately getting this (unless htc comes out with something better, and no more samsung for me their radios suck) as i need the keyboard since i use my phone heavily for work and screen keyboards take up to much screen real estate

do you guys think that this is a Epic 4g, shift, and a Touch pro 2 (for those who are still on it) replacement??

Edit: this might be what @gTen has been waiting for to replace his epic 4g if he hasnt already

Last edited by masetas; 08-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.