View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:06 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: My next phone will not be Windows! I am going Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
They aren't,with that reasoning songs and videos would be considered apps too. But good thing that you're leaving. Hopefully that'll be the end of you in this section. All you've done was spread hate. Good thing you also aren't on WPCentral.
Sorry for the off topic.. Geeze eric, you really are one annoying SOB(haven't changed a bit)!! I haven't been on the site/or posted anything for the past few months in large part just to get away from you & your bs!! I've only been back for 2 days and already can't stand you Kinda feels like some screwed up time warp here where time is standing still because your still posting the exact same crap over & over & over almost like i never left! What's even more shocking is that they(the mods) still allow you to do so..I mean how can they all put up with you and your antics for so long??

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm attacking you but come on man.. there were threads here showing the site was trying to better itself just a few months ago and having members like you who continually stir up (the same)shit, w/anyone and everyone, definitely isn't helping the cause!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-23-2012 at 02:13 AM.