View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 07:46 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My next phone will not be Windows! I am going Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
@eric12341 I understand your love for microsoft but you can't hope to convince people based off of what any websites are saying.

I loved windows 6.5 but it was a tank. No matter how much someone is in denial you have to admit that android took windows mobile 6.5's spot with it's customizable nature and mass support.

Microsoft has screwed me over a few times. When they upgraded zune to hd they ignored the fat. That wan't a problem as I got it for free. They then added zune to their wp7 phones and said fuck you to anyone who purchased the zune players. Now that wp7 is a failure they will do the same and come with 8.

Mango took forever to come out. Prior to that the phones were basically useless with the complete lack of useful features. I've seen you campare it to android on it first release that they didn't have features when they were new.

If an automobile comes out with a new vehicle would it be acceptable for them to not include power steering, automatic transmission or air conditioning because they are new? Hell no, they are expected to look at all popular vehicles and give you more for less of a value.

I'll keep my arrive but for my next phone, I will go to an OS that has proven to already have more than I need or want.

The reason why I am now partial to android is that I've had 4.0 on my touchpad and am so happy with the availability of apps. Not only are they available, the majority of what I need are Free with ad supports.
apps aren't everything.