View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:11 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Nokia to have Android as "backup plan" to WP8 failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Yea but who in their right mind would do it? Especially considering the 99999999999999999999999 Android devices out there, and besides it would only run it like the MT4G runs it.

If people want a better phone they will pay up for it, just like what the iPhone 4 users did for the 4S and just like what the 3GS users did for the 4 just for siri

Guess I have to provide some articles, here we go:

T-Mobile pleased with Windows Phone, sees a climb in sales and a bright future | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

T-Mobile Blog

Both of those articles are the same thing with the same source..

And they don't give any numbers "more that doubled' so they sold 10 instead of 4?

same with their percentage, wow 55% percent of upgrades came from feature phone people? How many of Android upgrades come from feature phone people? Is this even significant?

55% of the 10 phones they sold means 5.5 people who never had a smartphone before were dumb enough to get a lumia710. Because it is FREE I am willing to bet. I've used a Lumia710, that phone sucks. '

And guaranteed people buying this phone don't realize it is going to be obsolete very soon, which is a big problem.
This post has been thanked 2 times.