View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:58 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nokia to have Android as "backup plan" to WP8 failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post
I'm suprised that no one's ported android over to the lumia... not that I have much say in it since I dont know how or where to begin to learn lol

Seems like aside from the touch pro 2 and the newest hp touchpad, I just don't see android being ported onto non android devices.

I mean just because nokia doesn't want android, doesn't mean someone wont figure out how to get it there if they wanted.
Yea but who in their right mind would do it? Especially considering the 99999999999999999999999 Android devices out there, and besides it would only run it like the MT4G runs it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
it doesnt matter what the price of the phone is. your paying for it via your 2 year or more contract. your paying for it by missing the opportunity to have a current and decent and upgradeable phone. you seem to forget the hiddwn costs. its not just the initial 50 or 100 dollars you put down.
also, people may not seem to care, but as long as big news sites like cnet keep putting these out, Lumia 900 still a raw deal despite heavy discount | Mobile - CNET News people will care. they will see this article after theyve already bought the phone and feel jaded by nokia and windowz phone and maybe consider not buying one again.
If people want a better phone they will pay up for it, just like what the iPhone 4 users did for the 4S and just like what the 3GS users did for the 4 just for siri
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
This is what I meant....

And @ Eric, top 5 devices ? Out of what 5 phones? There's very few Current WPs to choose from, let alone high end.... It took WP like 18months to come out with a great phone(assuming WP is capable of greatness at its early age)
Guess I have to provide some articles, here we go:

T-Mobile pleased with Windows Phone, sees a climb in sales and a bright future | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

T-Mobile Blog