View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:12 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WP with WiFi Tethering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonob3 View Post
Thanks for the help guys. I have given thought to switching carriers. I am just getting tired of holding out because i have been eligible for an upgrade since March 2011. It's been over a year, what's a few more months at this point i guess.
I ended up getting my last 4 phones with out contract. My Trophy was my replacement for my old broken Touch Pro 2 that they could not replace (sold out), so it was an offer of a newer model and I selected the cheaper Trophy (at the time Tp2 were $599 and the Trophy was $429 out of contract). I've been out of a contract for 5-6 years now, I still have a New every 2 credit on my account for $100 off a new phone

If you really wanted to play, as Windows Phone 7 is a TON nicer than 6.5, grab a used phone for cheap, so you can play with it. At least for a few months, you can get to learn WP7 (as WP8 will be the next version, just like 7.5 for the most part).

I would grab a used phone just to play, you'll love WP7...

I saw a trophy ebay going for around $75 used (a little scrached up) with a little searching you could find one for around $100-125, Not bad for a 3-4 month phone

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-12-2012 at 04:17 PM.