View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:16 AM
meltmanbob
Lurker

meltmanbob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need help recovering contacts

Hey guys, my phone's been shut off temporarily till I pay the bill so I haven't used it much in the past 2 weeks. At any rate I tried to access the phone through the usb cable and was having all sorts of problems. Eventually I tried deleting the partnership and setting up a new one; I'm mentioning this because from researching it seems like this is the culprit. My phone has been having issues for a while now too, things like I can't slide the keyboard out without losing complete touchscreen functionality, the screen image has bars stuck black or white sometimes and the usb port or cord doesn't like to connect.

I didn't notice the contacts missing right away because I haven't really used it but today I went to pull a number out and use my brother phone only to find that all of my contacts but 2 are gone. It looks like all of my texts are still intact and it still shows names of contacts for the texts but if I try to select the contact tab for that person, nothing is there.

Does anyone know how to recover the contacts? I'm really tired of this POS phone not doing what it's supposed to or advertised to do and Sprint has not, cannot and will not fix the issues I've had since day one. Any help is greatly appreciated, I have so many things going on that are giving me problems outside of the phone that I just don't have the patience to deal with much. I haven't had much luck and I don't have a ton of time to waste searching either.