View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Post [TOOL][BETA4][27/06/12] APK Swapper

What? What is an APK Swapper?
Whenever you download a custom ROM file (from XDA Developers for example) it comes with apps, or APKs, preinstalled on it. Most of the time I find myself removing a few .APKs from ROM files because I simply don't want them there. I got bored of installing the ROM and then removing all of the .APKs via ROM Manager, so I wrote this app to make the process a lot easier. So hopefully some of you find it useful also.

What do I need to run this app?
Everything comes inside the .ZIP file that is for download. Just extract that .ZIP to wherever you want and you can run the program from there. The .ZIP contains; the main .EXE program, a command line version of 7Zip so we can unzip the ROM files to work with and there is a libs folder for the shell I use to run the command line 7Zip.

Enough! I want the download!
Ok ok, here you go. Enjoy! - Download Beta 4

I've found a bug! What do I do?
Keep calm and report it! You can report it either on this thread, or on my blog (link in the app) or on Xbox360ISO in the Coding Corner. Bug reports will be taken seriously and fixed when I have the time. Always keep up to date with the latest release to avoid disappointment!

Source:
[TOOL][BETA4][27/06/12] APK Swapper - xda-developers

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."