View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:01 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Current devices will not be upgradable to WP8.

I can see why people are upset and feel a little burned. I guess it's not even close to how Android has been for years. They are still selling Android 2.3 devices out there.

Apple ? Yes, your 3GS gets iOS6 but, a stripped down version. Maybe a little better but, in some way do you think Apple could be holding themselves back to make sure they support everything ?

It's a questionable move by Microsoft. On one side, they could of supported everyone with WP8 but, it would of been a move backwards due to all the new tech in devices today. On another side, it's almost like starting over, Now they can pick the hardware and software then work with older software.

THe biggest issue that people have said about WP7 was 2 things. THe OS got good reviews by NON-Fanboys, the biggest issue people said was, no dual core and Apps. That should be covered now and moving forward it should be a lot better.

I would honestly feel screwed if I just signed a new 2 year for a Lumia 900/Titan 2. 7.8 will give the feel but, nothing more.

I honestly was planning to get a 2nd gen device but, maybe I am glad Verizon didn't get the Lumia 900 earler. I really was expecting a dual core with a 4" or higher display. I guess I will have to wait a little longer. It does look like WP8 will be a device to really compete with Every thing out there tho.

PS. Amazon wireless had the Lumia 900 at one point for $0.01 with a new 2 year. AND Nokia was giving people $100 credits for the issues, if you played your cards right, you could of gotten $100 and a Lumia 900.

PS Orangekid, got a question for you, CHK your PM

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !