View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:51 AM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Current devices will not be upgradable to WP8.

reminds me of my touch pro 2... it starts with wm6, gets upgrade to 6.5 in lue of wp7...

wp7 gets 7.8 in lue of wp8...

wp8 will get wp8.5 in lue of wp9?

i might not be a "consumer" type but I do like to "invest" in new gadgets, it just better be something worth investing in, money and time. I go to fast food to "consume" a quick meal but if I want a nice dinner out I'll invest in it both for the price and time so I'll also dress up nicely too.

Right now windows phone is boardering on McDonald quality, it delivers fast and has lots of do you want ____ with it? But it just doesn't have anything to keep me from putting it down when I'm phone shopping. I know android has the same problem, but it can keep me interested enough because it offers me actual services (google maps/music/store). iphone offers me a nice camera but I dont use it so I don't buy into it. I'll admit that I really don't have much experience with a windows phone. I can't find one cheap enough to be worth buying to play with :S From all the reviews on it, I can't see anything I like outside of novalty and even that wears out if i use the phone everyday.

Last edited by EyeB; 06-22-2012 at 03:02 AM.