View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Musicman247
No charge for Awesomeness

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cube Configuration Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
I can't figure this out.I got the icon thing but on the 3 sided app what is the "playing"icon and how is it different? How do I do the quick dial screen?and cube animation? Just guide me so i can get this.
I really need to write a How-to for Cubes.

The "playing" icon has a size of 240w x 74h compared to the normal icons of 240x105. The playing icon is used when you have music playing in Windows Media Player and bring up the cube. The icons revert to the "playing" state and music controls appear under the Music Icon.

The QuickDial screen is made up of two main screens (QD_Bkgd.brn and QD_2_Bkgd.brn) both found in the Windows folder. Change those screens to change the look of the QuickDial. I'll attach the two stock images in BMP format to give you a good start (let you know where the buttons are and such).

Cube animation are the Files A0.brn-A5.brn, A01.brn-A05.brn; B0.brn-B5.brn, B01.brn-B05.brn; C0.brn-C5.brn, C01.brn-C05.brn. The A0-A5 type give you the left/right animation. A01-A05 give you the up/down. I'll attach those in the same zip. The are also found in the \Windows folder.

All of the Original Cube files are in \Windows, but with correct registry and xml editing you can store custom files anywhere you'd like.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CubeFiles.zip (2.58 MB, 129 views) Click for barcode!

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!