View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:19 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I really don't know why T-mobile is being harped on when USCC doesn't have it either (rejected it like I said). Whether or not there will be an AWS iPhone remains to be seen but by the time there is one T-mobile will have their PCS 3G/4G network up and running.
virgin mobile is everywhere, cricket is damn near everywhere. uscc is virtually nowhere, and even there, very limited. i dont know why you keep bringing them up. nobody south of chicago has ever even heard of them. congrats to uscc for turnig down an iphone. tmobile just wishes apple would offer it to them. i gurauntee they would carry one if they had the chance.

Last edited by austin420; 06-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.