View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:45 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else HATE SPRINT

my problem with sprint is that i've had them for a long time. i'm going on 12 years also. 3g sucks balls this past year, definitely. since they did whatever the hell they were doing to "prepare" for the iphone, it has been HORRIBLE. i can't even stream music anymore. it was never a problem. i never once said to myself, hmm, this is slower than dialup. its pathetic. i've been contemplating switching to verizon, but with my employee discount (they went bankrupt 4 years ago), i'm paying next to nothing for the service though, so its kind of like, you get what you pay for, for me. because i'm paying like 45 a month, and realistically, i'll have to double that and then some to get the same service (that works) on verizon or any other carrier, on top of paying for a comparable phone, and the etf. even if i was out of contract though, i don't know if i'm willing to double my bill. for me in my situation, if i leave, i can't come back at the same discount so i'm kinda stuck waiting it out unless i want to give that up.