Originally Posted by miz@r
I've unlocked my htc evo 3d.
That means it is rooted? and ready for custom roms?
if so how do I install OMJ's ISC rom?
did you unlock via HTCdev?
Assuming so, I just went through this last week....
I did get some more S-ON -> S-OFF experience today....my original 3D has not been charging correctly for a few weeks now. Thursday, Sprint gave my a new battery, didn't fix it. Yesterday, they replaced the phone w/ a reconditioned model, of course w/ hboot 1.50 & S-ON....but not anymore.
1. I had to unlock via HTCdev....no biggie
2. From bootloader, Flashed TWRP 2.1.1 via fastboot....no biggie
3. From recovery, flashed stock rooted 2.17 ROM.....no biggie
4. Downloaded Unlimited.io files
....their instructions could be alittle better.
*NOTE* make sure you extract the files in the same folder as your adb/fastboot, I did not do this initially & it was not working correctly. *NOTE2* make you you run ControlBear.exe as administrator
5. From bootloader, flashed ENG hboot 1.04
6. From recovery, flashed my 3.3 ICS ROM
it's just that easy....now my phone is ready for sale
oh & BTW, moving to 3D general....