Thread: VoIP app
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VoIP app

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post
hm, I have no problems using voip in WM...

I use portsip to receive calls, Google voice going to sipgate, portsip connecting to sipgate to get the call

to make calls, I use GOV app, it basically opens google voice's webpage and I can make calls/text from it. So I dial number through that app, the google dials that number and dials back to sipgate and I answer it with portsip. The other end just sees the google call like normal

anyhow it's how I can get past the calls limit because it works on sprint's unlimited data/wifi. Not that I ever hit 500 minutes but it helps when I'm inside brick builds with wifi. Calls are clear too
I couldnt get those working, congrats xP i tried them