View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 02:02 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [Q] Looking for Verizon World Phones Like.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Yup I just HATE the size of the Fathom can't text for crap with the onscreen keyboard in portrait mode (Which I tend to have to do a lot of half the time due to my job) that and XDAndroid is a dead and defunct project too due to the lack of users.

So I might just check out the Samsung Omnia 2 and see what it has to offer then, always liked Samsung products over LG when it comes to phones for me it's HTC > Samsung > Nokia > Whatever else

Is the model number i920??? When I ebayed Samsung Omnia 2 a bunch came up, even the 2 OmniaPro,s. LoL

Also on PDAdb for the i920 I see nothing about a second cellular network a.k.a. GSM
I was just going off my memory so I am not 100% sure, overall though I don't think its worth dropping the cortex a8, to put it into perspective a the slowest cortax a8 is 5x faster then the fastest arm11.

I would honestly suggest moving on to the newer phones, otherwise if texting is your only peeve. If you are the kind of person that has a music player, get a 4"/5" media player and use it to send sms via bluetooth to your fathom.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)