View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:07 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CID Unloc for free yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
I wouldn't mind paying for the unlock, but the latest radio (which when I used my TP2) came out (VZW) and there was no-one to WF the damn thing... and it worked wonders for Sprint/Roam (Verizon) handling... and support for the unlock? Not a chance... (I asked a question, never got an answer...)

Either way, glad to see the TP2 still has users, such a great dev community back when I used it...
well im unlocking it for a friend. But I actually purchased the software from htc-unlocks.com and sent olipro a pm over at xda developers im kinda pissed that they still have the site up and running but it doesn't even have support yet. Hell they should just release it if they won't support it.