View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
[APP & How-To]PPCG EpicTouch4G Toolkit - 2Click Root, 1Click CWM, Unroot & More!

Well this started out as a tutorial and I figured I could probably simplify a little more so I built this little app to help. This is problem one of the simplest methods to rooting and unrooting your Epic Touch 4G. In this thread I will show you how to root your Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G / Galaxy S2 / SPH-D710 EL29, get ClockWork Mod Recovery (CWM) for creating backups and flashing custom roms, unroot and more! I hope you find this helpful!
~Mike

Big Thanks goes out to sfhub @ XDA for both the AutoRoot Script that I got cwm files and cmds from and for the Rooted Stock OneClick. I just put a nice wrapper around his work.

Warning: PPCGeeks nor I will not be held liable for damages done to your device, as always flash at your own risk.

Notes:
  • Dump Logcat Log currently doesn't work.
  • Extras tab will work with any android device.

Files Needed:
Epic Touch 4G Toolkit
Epic Touch 4G Driver

Guides:
Screenshots:

This post has been thanked 7 times.