View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:53 AM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: 4s 5.1 Downgrade? Help.

very good my man, jailbreak is around the corner, the 25th or so.
Without shsh blobs, no going down possible. If I was you i ll stay put and tether that TP2 if still around
Downgrade iPhone 4S And iPad 2 From iOS 5.1 To 5.0.1 Achieved, Public Release Soon? | Redmond Pie

I am not sure what OS apple is signing for 4s, i ll check it out.

Just downgraded one stupid 3Gs tethered from5.1 to 4.1 coz Apple is still signing it.

I have TP2 still , just got a 3gs in pieces and was able to bring it up to life.

Party is on dawg