View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 06:20 AM
eric12341
Banned User
Threadstarter

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
data is not everything.
frontline or not, an american job is an american job. is it better to lay off the guy behind the scenes who coordinates something like say, a tower engineer or a maintinence man rather than the gum chewing high school kid with no family to support who works at the kiosk at the mall? i personally think they should fire that knobby spokes lady. eww. is she rough on the eyes or what?
Obviously not unfortunately,because if it was they would be dead last. Most people just care if they get signal or not and whether or not their phone gets troubleshooted properly and not overcharged on their bills which I must admit that sprint is very good in those aspects. They did gank me about $13 in taxes, something that I don't see with T-mobile however. They just hired network techs from Nokia siemens and Ericsson to help with the refarming and LTE rollout. Those are plenty of American jobs, they certainly have more respect for American jobs than an American company like 6 flags,don't even bother challenging me on that I've worked there for 3.5 years so I have experienced that. I will agree with you on Carly,she doesn't really look that good Valeska looks alot better.