View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 03:57 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@orangekid
Whoa ,what happened to your admin position? And I thought you were going to stay with AT&T.
I resigned because I'm not really active anymore and feel like until I can actually devote time to be staff here I'm better off as a member of the community. Wideawake was understanding and we're totally cool, no bad feelings for any current staff member, I just don't like to be part of running anything when I can't actually devote the time needed and feel like dead weight.

I'll always be a proud member of the PPCG community though

With all this talk of coverage and such, I actually couldn't get much ATT service at work so stuck with tmobile. 6MB down on my hacked Note (till the T-Mobile note comes out in a few weeks) is fine. I'll miss the 50 MB down i was getting on LTE, but I need to use my phone at work!

Speaking of which I just flashed another hacked radio on my Note and now I'm not getting any bars and it says I don't have a SIM installed... time to restore nandroid...

edit: looks like I fixed it, that wasn't good, lol.

Last edited by orangekid; 05-14-2012 at 04:02 PM.