View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 02:06 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Those articles you posted say nothing different from the tmonews article. They're losing customers because of the AT&T buyout and because apple doesn't want to make an AWS iPhone,once the refarming is noticeable over a large amount of POPS then the customers will come back. Hell even one of my friends is regretting going to AT&T after I told him this and after we compared speeds. Sprint has been losing money since before the iPhone, deploying Wi-Max was also a big mistake they did trying to become the first 4G carrier because they ran out of money while deploying it. Its the most broken and spotty implementation out there,especially in my area.
Well Sprint is going LTE as is T-Mobile, so IMO what this all comes down to now is price, and out of the "big 4" I have to say tmobile has the best pricing.

Maybe I'm just spoiled living in a city where all 4 major carriers get 4G coverage pretty much everywhere, I get 6 mb down on my Galaxy Note on T-Mobile and I'm happy with that speed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.