View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:25 AM
eric12341
Banned User
Threadstarter

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
The reason for sprints financial loss is the large payout to apple and giving back the contract money to lightsquared. You must notve read what you cited, just the headline.
It says sprint added a net gain of 1.1 million customers. That's 1.1 million more added than left. Hence the use of the word "net". you keep saying tmobile added customers in q1, but what your failing to realize is that even though they added 275000 customers, 550000 walked away. Making the "net" loss about 300000 customers.
As well as the lost profits and the fact that deutch telecom is dying to spin them off, id say tmo is worse off. Hell they are even refarming their network so att iphones will work on it because they even know apple refuses to work with them.

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and saying lalalalala eric. I guess you think you won this too.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
They're refarming because they don't want to have to pay expensive fees to apple like sprint did,not because they're desperate for it. This is also actually cheaper than paying to get it subsidized. When the refarm is complete one will be able to use any phone he/she desires. I don't see sprint offering a similar benefit. Also I'm going to kindly ask you to get out of my thread that you've crapped since the beginning with your hatred. This was supposed to be a news thread (since for some reason I can't post articles on the front page) not a my carrier is better than yours thread.