View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:30 AM
keefer1971
Lurker

keefer1971 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Liked sprint till I added two more smartphones to my plan, and upgraded my beloved touch pro 2 for a Motorola photon. Absolutely love my photon, but sprint just sent me a letter saying I use too much data off network and they are cancelling my account. I've had their service for three years, and always have my wifi on. What the hell are the 40 dollars in smart phone fees for, if not for their truly (bullshit) unlimited data? And to just give me thirty days before I'm shut off is BS, they could have offered to cancellation the two other phones and let me keep mine! I just wasted a crapload of money on new phones that I might not be able to use with another carrier! I used to recommend sprint to people, and now I will tell everyone I see to skip sprint (not to mention the lying thieving bastards at att). Bad news travels much faster than good, and I hope I have a big part in keeping people from sprint! I hate liars! I was just on the phone with them a month ago, willing to buy out my daughter's existing contract to replace the p.o.s. Zio I bought her and they never mentioned the data. I did just install a tethering app about a week prior to the letter, and only used it once to try, and another 30 minutes at dinner so my autistic son could watch Mario videos while we ate dinner to help keep him regulated. If that was the reason, they could have simply asked me to take it off and charge me 35 bucks if they wanted! These cheap penny pinching people hating pathetic Mega corporations that have taken over the world can all kiss my ass! 1980 wasn't that bad, I wouldn't mind not getting any replacement phone, cancel my satellite TV, internet, and all the other b.s. we think we need, and just go back to living a life without big brother on my shoulder. Sounds crazy... but I am one of the few people without a microwave oven, cuz I don't need some dumb ass doctor sticking a probe up my ass to rid me of colon cancer because I was to lazy to pop my own damn popcorn!

Sent from my MB855 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.