View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Plutonium,Neodium,Titanium [21916,28244]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Hey, what's up? Seems like Darren is pretty much a ACS guy now. I miss this thread and the hockey talk and the bets with losing avatar changes. Speaking of hockey, I was having fun for a long time this year after the coaching change, up until this last series started... now it's starting to look bleak for us
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, same here...this thread was a heavy hitter & the hockey talk, bets, etc. were good times. Yeah, I was hurtin' after the 3OT loss, especially when Alex missed that point blank shot...but it's not over till the fat lady sings, eh? 2-0's nothing man...tonight's the turn around!

Edit: LMAO...decided to flash 12.29Pluto...

Edit2: Ha! Since I broke my Epic 3g, I'm back to my TP2 for now at least. Flashed 1.31Neo and CHT 1.8.5, and am yet again impressed! Sure the Android scene is neat, but seriously, it can't touch the battery life of Neo. I went to bed with 60%, woke up with 60%. Bond...

Last edited by Recursion; 05-06-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.