View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:13 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunzfavor View Post
If you're on the .27 kernel, use the xdaledregime apk in the android apps folder to see if your device is sleeping.

Also, consider upgrading to one of the newer kernels if sleep is indeed your problem. That solved my sleep problem. Once you get whatever the issues is fixed, there's an app in the market called battery calibration (or something close to that) that will reset Android's battery stats and probably increase the accuracy of your battery meter a little -- it's something recommended for all users changing builds or batteries.
The new build has both Xdaledregime apps .

I'm also uploading another bundle. Not sure how, but I managed to screw up netloc again. I swear it's good this time, lol...

I'm also ditching OI/Astro for ES per a few recommendations & based on some research. Uploading soon, the filename will stay the same - just watch for 'date modified' to change.

Edit - ran into a hiccup and had to make clean it and start over... at any rate, should be up in a couple of hours. Will update this post once I do.

Edit 2 - build is up on the .cz mirror site. Should get pushed to the main files.xdandroid.com soon...

Edit 3 - both mirrors look good.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 05-02-2012 at 07:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.