View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:17 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
And here's how I know, awhile ago I read an article that said that the ITU recently updated the definition of 4G to include H+
That article is from 2010 how weird for it to not be on the wiki article?
That's exactly what I said. You reading comprehension is poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
h+ had always been advanced 3g and tmobile just started calling it 4g with out permission from the group that sets the standard who decided to stiffle confusion let it slide.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App

Last edited by austin420; 05-01-2012 at 03:25 PM.