View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 11:32 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: User Customization setup

with my uc, i've never had to do any of the described above... i left my device config.text as is... and setup my sdconfig.txt with all of the items i wanted installed: EXEC, CPY1,CPY2, XML, HIDE, .... took ALOT of tweaking and retrying, but again i never had to edit my device config.txt...

Best... Member... Ever...