View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: FS: Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6425LVW Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Just a thought but id consider lowering the price a bit. Good luck though.
Eh.. I'm good at the price. They selling 500$ Brand new in store as well lol. If someone is going to buy it off contract, might as well give me the sale.

I am open to offers as stated though in OP. I might get rid of it locally soon... I hope so lol! I'll just re-buy this phone later when price drops. :P