View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 02:09 AM
RCOMcare
Lurker

RCOMcare is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Automatic add 011 prefix in place of + sign in contact number in cdma mode ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero121 View Post
Dear All,

I am using both cdma reliance(india) & GSM in my LG fathom. But there is problem in dialing. All my contact are with pre fix code like +91xxxxxxxxxx
When I dial (CDMA network) with contacts name its automatic add a prefix code of 01191xxxxxxxxxx. That means its add 011 in place of +.and not working.
When I use with assisted dialing after setting it to India its look like 0xxxxxxxxxx. and it is working, but in sms sending the assisted system is not working and its add 011 before the number.so i can not send sms without editing my contact number.

Here I want Expert's help in this regard, is any way not to use assisted dialing in cdma mode ? is any registry tricks or advice ? because there is no any problem in GSM mode with all my contacts starts with +sign code. Its problem in only cdma mode.

without your help I have to change in my all contacts manually. all incoming calls are comes through with +91 as I am in India. even in cdma all incoming calls are coming with prefix +91 and ten digit number. but unable to call with +91 prefix.in dialed number.

Any help in this ?
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,

RCOMcare