View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 10:33 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
kinda curious why you guys have not upgraded yet? not even to a tp2?
I was a little angry about the TP2, they didn't really bump the specs at all. Same proc, same RAM... Just a bigger screen.

I got one thru an insurance replacement... a LONG time ago, lol... and I do like the phone. Still bitter HTC let the innards rot, and then released the HD2... Bastages.

Now it sounds like HTC isn't going to do any more kb phones. The Pro7 or Arrive really isn't a worthy upgrade from the TP2, so I guess the TP3 is never going to happen. I would've loved something like the HD2 with a TP2 kb... I'm sure a lot of other people would have as well, but now with the iPhone I guess HTC feels they should focus on thin and light, which means no kb!