View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:47 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imohtep View Post
Hi , Master ACL, exist any way for add spanish language in this rom? this depends of gapps file? or where can i find a gapps file updated?

Again thanks for your great work, until now i dont have any SOD, 5 hours battery life in a low uses but its more than before
No idea dood. Remember i'm not the author of the Rom, I simply wrote the HAL libs so we can use the rom with our kernel.

I'm not sure what else we can do to improve batt life. I studied the battery algos from winmo and replicated them close to perfection, not sure what else to do now ..

Also for those of you who want more info on how the batt is being wasted, if you go to settings > battery usage and click on the top graph, you will see the discharge of the batt relative to phone signal/sleep/screen.

Also spare parts has the actual mV display which will show you how much juice your batt actually has without any corrections.

I have few if any improvements to make on the driver.. I know we have a few kernel folk here who love to roll their own. They are welcomed to change some of the values on the driver. I left some instructions on

arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/htc_battery_rhodium.h - linux-msm-rhod-nand in Linux on Qualcomm's MSM - Gitorious