View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:19 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I PHONE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
You're forgetting that SkyDrive works on all platforms though. I mean, Windows Mobile 7 really isn't a smart platform and doesn't belong on sites like PPCGeeks and XDA DEVELOPERS, rather it would fit in great at the likes of "IPhone Central USA" or something. When you have no control of your files except on some flaky cloud storage, and the only place you can get programs is the "microssoft download center", you have only a glorified IPhone.

Just puttin' that on the table.

- 2B
2bunny and i dont agree on much, but this is troof!

This post has been thanked 1 times.