View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:29 AM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile I PHONE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
once W8 is released the concepts behind WP will be better understood. There is also to some degree drag and drop support, but it is not directly on the phone. if one drags and drops to a folder that the zune software recognizes then the files will sync up with the phone accordingly. also there is a trick I found somewhere on the web that will allow for skydrive integration in windows 7 explorer which would provide better integration. I absolutely enjoy how office connects and interfaces with skydrive, for example I can start a word file on my phone, save it to skydrive and then open it and edit either within the browser or within word, either way it saves the changes seamlessly across all screens. something that isnt accomplished with drag and drop.
You're forgetting that SkyDrive works on all platforms though. I mean, Windows Mobile 7 really isn't a smart platform and doesn't belong on sites like PPCGeeks and XDA DEVELOPERS, rather it would fit in great at the likes of "IPhone Central USA" or something. When you have no control of your files except on some flaky cloud storage, and the only place you can get programs is the "microssoft download center", you have only a glorified IPhone.

Just puttin' that on the table.

- 2B
This post has been thanked 1 times.