View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] Rhod AGPS (XTRA) support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickleby View Post
I've updated my device radio to version 2.37, but doesn't seems to improve the GPS on my Rhod...I left the phone on the window for about 30m but no luck getting a lock...I'm not posting logs this time because they looks like my previous log where detule said that it should be working...The only thing I noticed this time is that the radio log shows those lines when I'm using any GPS app...Don't know if this is relevant (probably not, excuse my ignorance)
Did you try the LeoInjector app...?

What are you using to test getting a lock with it? GPS Status is good.

Also, try it outside. Doesn't always work near a window (but should work better).
This post has been thanked 1 times.