View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:02 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Wow. This is an interesting situation.

So your device is currently not hspl unlocked because you ran the relocker but it is SIM Unlocked and you have the WU unlocked radio installed? I think you should stick with the WU radio because if you flash a locked one it will relock your SIM.

I think you need to contact olipro and ask them if you can reinstall their hspl since you ran their relocker and ask them how to do it because I don't think you can just run the standard hspl unlock package to unlock after you use their relocker. I think that was a big error on your part. I think you need to get the hspl back on so you can flash any rom or radio. Maybe running that relocker has messed everything up because you are SIM Unlocked and have the WU radio installed and the device won't boot with the locked spl. I'm obviously not sure.

If you really want to attempt flashing the locked Verizon radio here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/NAh7Uiqe/VZW237Radio.html

But I don't think it's a good idea.

Last edited by horndoctor; 03-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.