View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:54 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Flashing ROM to Device with no operating system

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbutin View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. The button combo wouldn't work because the phone was completely stuck in the bootloader screen, so there was no way to reboot. The phone wasn't reading the new OS that I installed. Occasionally if I pulled the battery and then hit power, it would randomly reboot. This happened yesterday, and I immediately deleted "Rax reset." Everything has booted up fine since then, and I am very pleased with the "Sense" official upgrade for the Tilt 2 that I downloaded from the HTC site. This thread may be valuable to others tempted to use the Rax Reset program. It worked fine for me for well over a year, but now it seems to be what was locking up the device in the bootloader screen. If it turns out to be something different, I'll alert everyone by adding a post to this forum.

Thanks to all for your attention and time.
Glad it's working for you now.
By the way, if you remove the battery and then reinstall it then press and hold the Send and End Keys and while you hold Send and End down push the Power button you will see the Factory Reset(Hard Reset) screen and there is no need to reboot to Hard Reset.