View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 02:15 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
I didn't say anything poor about windows mobile. I was just bemused as wp7 destroyed the platform. Wm6.1 was a gamechanger. Windows phone 7 tok away almost 3/4 functionality. Wp8 isn't going to be able to save it. Too little too late.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
I do not agree. I think Windows is the standard for Desktop platforms, and if they have a good solid desktop share, and they release a Phone O/S that integrates to that, the uptake will be large. My friends love their android phones, but they are not as married to them as some might think. They can get buggy and laggy, and they do not always work. IOS always works, (At least that is the perception) but it's so locked, many advanced users reject it. Something middle of the road with advantages from both camps could do really well. Blackberry held the business market with enterprise connectivity, but their grip is slipping, and seamless integration with Encryption to Exchange is a powerful draw. If WP8 pulls that off and captures consumer market at the same time......