View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:52 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
wow. that has to be a joke. i dont think ive ever heard anything so funny in my life.
Not really sure why say it that way. Windows Mobile has been my solution with a custom ROM with a fairly high level of reliability for some time. It's not perfect, but with the ample assistance of the people on this forum, I have been able to get my phone to do everything that I need it to. A lot more than Verizon ever allowed me, and more than most people do with their phone. It does not have the ease of use of perhaps WP7 or IOS, but It's highly customizable and gives me what I need. I suspect if I had better hardware to run it on, it would even be better....