Old 03-16-2012, 09:57 AM
kc0iet
Lurker
Threadstarter

kc0iet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 - Facebook Album + Help!

Thank You. I will start reading the thread in the link you provided. So, are you saying that if I use a custom ROM that the Facebook Album features will work? Perhaps I was not clear in my original post. By facebook albums, here is what I mean;

In my contacts, there is a link to open Facebookk Online Album. When you click on this it is supposed to open your friends online facebook photos. With my phone, it will open a list of the persons Facebook Albums, from there you choose which folder (album) you would like to see and it opens the 'Albums' photo viewer on the phone - but that is as far as it goes. It is supposed to load their pictures from there, and it does not - just an X (or an 0). ALSO, the phone is supposed to grab everyone's profile photo for the phonebook contracts. It does not do that either.

SO, Is there a custom ROM out there that will allow these features to work? Can you recommend a ROM that works well, not too buggy, etc. ALSO, can the phone be changed back to Sprint ROM if so desired at a later time.

THANKS SO MUCH